We are a free and open multilingual dictionary that provides instant definitions from many respected reference resources such as the Random House College Dictionary, Princeton WordNet, Wiktionary, Webster Dictionary, U.S. National Library of Medicine, DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms and many more.
We need you!
Help us build the largest human-edited definitions collection on the web!
The Web's Largest Resource for
Definitions & Translations
A Member Of The STANDS4 Network
Our latest definitions»
- sizzer by progressosaghae04
- Unique, special
- orme by RedfermWilliam08
- AN UNWANTED PERSON WHO IS AROUND OTHERS
- EMMA by betzc067
- Amy, my mom, possible realistic words that are common enough to be possible. …
- fauci by anonymous
- Fauci Name Meaning Southern Italian: metonymic occupational name for a sickle m…
- culpa by 1500237
- Culpa means fault, blame, or guilt.
Are you a words master?»
an exhilarating psychological state of pride and optimism; an absence of depression